Summer Vacations for classes LKG to VIII and XI are from 18-May-2019 till 2-July-2019
Kindly note that
- Summer Vacations for classes LKG to VIII and XI are from 18-05-2019 (Saturday) to 02-07-2019 (Tuesday). School will reopen on 03-07-2019 (Wednesday).
- Holidays Homework for all classes can be accessed as follows :
- * On website under Parents Login. Login with username and password alloted to your ward and then find holidays homework in Homework / Assignment section.
- * In MM Public School Parents App (if not yet installed, install from Google Play / App Store and signin with username and password alloted to your ward and then find holidays homework in Homework / Assignment Icon.
- * And also on Snap Homework App.
- For the smooth flow of studies and to cover up the syllabus of Classes IX, X and XII, extra classes will be conducted from 20-05-2019 (i.e. Monday) to 31-05-2019 (i.e. Friday) from 08.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. of all the subjects. Parents are requested to send their wards positively during that period as the syllabus covered during that time will not be repeated again and the attendance of these classes will be counted as regular attendance. Fine of Rs 50 per day will be charged for not attending the School during extra classes. Conveyance will ply during extra classes.
- Summer Vacations for classes IX, X and XII will be from 01-06-2019 (i.e. Saturday) to 02-07-2019 (i.e. Tuesday). School will reopen on 3-07-2019 (i.e. Wednesday).
- However, the fee counter shall remain open during vacation between 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on all working days.