Diwali, 2020 is here but global pandemic due to novel corona virus has subdued the vibe and energy of the festival. However, don't worry, keep your excitements intact as you can still have a lot of fun by following a few guidelines. Therefore, M.M.PUBLIC SCHOOL is here with a few tips on how to celebrate safe Diwali this year.
· Avoid social gathering and try to stay indoors with your family members.
· Don't forget to wear mask as this prevents you from viruses present in the air.
· Don’t use sanitizer before lighting diya/candles.
· Keep sanitizer away from fire.
· Burning crackers causes air pollution as it releases harmful carbon dioxide gases. Crackers also accumulate garbage and act as a major reason for smog too. So avoid crackers.
· Don’t wear synthetic clothes while burning Diyas and candles. Carelessness may also cause injuries to the individual.
· Keep buckets of water handy for an emergency.
· In case of fire, call the Fire Brigade at 101.
The above guidelines have been recommended by MMPS Family in collaboration with CBSE instructions. For further information kindly go through the following circular.
STAY SAFE…STAY HEALTHY